Winners Sports Nutrition are proud to be the Official Energy Bar, Energy Gel & Chew of Bathurst Cycling Classic 2018. Winners energy products have been developed specifically for cyclists and are used and recommended by cycling champion Cadel Evans.
Ensure you have the energy you need for training and race day with the Bathurst Cycling Classic Nutrition Pack. The pack contains a mix of Winners energy bars, chews & gels at a discounted rate for riders.
Winners will be providing a mix of their energy bars, gels and chews throughout the ride.
WINNERS BARS – Bathurst Cycling Classic Nutrition Tips
1. Aim to consume 30 – 60g of carbohydrate per hour of riding
2. Eat and drink consistently on the ride. Set your watch alarm to go off every 20mins as a reminder
3. Eat high carbohydrate foods and taper training in the days leading up to the ride
4. Eat foods containing carbs and protein within 30mins of completing a ride to aid recovery
5. Test your nutrition plan prior to the ride. People respond differently to different foods, make sure your body can cope under ride conditions.
For a FREE Winners Cycling Guide to Nutrition and more head to winnersbars.com
Coupon Code: Bathurst2018