WINNERS SPORTS NUTRITION
Sports Nutrition are proud to be the Official Energy Bar & Gel of Bathurst Cycling Classic 2020. Winners energy products have been developed specifically for cyclists and are used and recommended by cycling champion Cadel Evans. Winners have created a special Bathurst Cycling Classic Nutrition Pack containing a selection of great tasting energy products, perfect for riders looking to ensure they are well fuelled during training and the ride.
10% DISCOUNT OFFER
Winners are offering a 10% discount from winnersbars.com for all riders participating in the 2020 Bathurst Cycling Classic.
Coupon Code: BATHURST2020
HOW TO APPROACH NUTRITION FOR THE BATHURST CYCLING CLASSIC?
• Begin to trial different food options and incorporate nutrition into your training ride.
• Practice opening, storing products and eating whilst on the bike.
3-4 Weeks to Ride Day
• Develop a nutrition plan for ride day and begin to fine tune in training
1 Week to Ride Day
• Taper training and increase carbohydrate intake in the lead up to the event.
• Eat and drink consistently from the start of the ride to reduce fatigue. Aim to consume 30-60g of carbohydrates per hour of the ride.
For more information on how to approach your nutrition download a free copy of our Cycling Guide to Nutrition