This challenging and scenic route is one of the only FULLY CLOSED road races in New South Wales.
The route takes riders through the picturesque villages of Newbridge, Georges Plains and Perthville. The B2B Short Course is conducted as a staggered mass event with riders seeded according to ability.
- 70km long course – fully closed road
- Distance: 70kms
- Date: Sunday 22 April 2018
- Time: from 10.15am
- Start: Adelaide Street, Blayney
- Finish: Bathurst, Mount Panorama, Pit Straight
- Individual & Team Entries
Short Course (70km) Event – Starting Waves
These are timed events which may mean that the first rider to cross the finish line may not necessarily be the fastest.
- 40 km/hour plus
- 35-40 km/hour plus
- 30-35 km/hour plus
- 25-30 km/hour plus
- 20-25 km/hour plus
- Riders for all waves will be started in groups averaging 100 riders and will leave at 10.15am and thereafter at 2min intervals.
Check Point Cut Off Times
To ensure you finish the race within the qualification time, you must pass each check point prior to the road re-opening times below. Riders who have not passed the check point by the advised times will be picked up by a support vehicle. Please refer to map
Hobbys Yards 12.00pm
Georges Plains 1.20pm