2021 B2B 100km Course
|Date||Sunday 14 March 2021|
|Entries Close||6 March 2021 (if not sold out prior)|
|Age Restrictions||Riders born in 2004 or prior are eligible to ride the 100 Kilometre Course|
|Location||Kings Parade, Russell Street, Bathurst|
|Course Description||Challenge yourself on this undulating course designed by Mark Renshaw. The B2B will start in the Bathurst CBD, feature a lap of Mount Panorama before continuing to Gormans Hill Road and out to Rockley, via Lagoon. Cyclists will then cross to Trunkey Creek Road and return to town via Georges Plains and Perthville and back into the Bathurst CBD.|
Mount Panorama Safety
The 2021 B2B 100km course includes a full lap of the legendary Mount Panorama circuit.
- Mount Panorama is an iconic racing circuit and has seen cars, motorbikes and even skateboards descend the famous mountain.
- A number of safety measures will be in place for potentially hazardous stretches of road, including the descent down Mount Panorama.
- We advise all cyclists to ride to their ability first and foremost.
- Be aware of other riders.
- Hazard reduction is in place on tight corners on Mount Panorama with the use of hay bales.
- We’ll have signage and volunteers along the courses which will notify cyclists to use caution when approaching technical areas.
- First aid is on hand at numerous locations around the courses.
- Emergency services are on stand by for major accidents.
- Riders need to obey course instructions, be cautious of steep descents, be careful and ride at your own risk.